Saturday, October 06, 2007

Hey Google, Fix your damn Backlink feature in Blogger!

When I post about a post on another blog, I want it to show up in the "Links to this post" on that post. I've tried this using "Create a link" several times, but Blogger has yet to oblige.

phydeux3 is very gracious and provides his comments.

We shall endeavor on. For my next trick, I will try to link this post to this post on the official Google Webmaster Central Blog:

Official Google Webmaster Central Blog: Improve snippets with a meta description makeover

Here is the comment I left on the post.

FYI: I don't recommend actually clicking on any links to an official Google blog. You will find they are mostly scammers and spammers.

Yes, I know some people like haloscan,























but I'm not one of those people.

No comments: