Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Clueless Manifested



A sure sign you are getting old: When a reference to a popular SNL character goes right over your head. I don't recall having heard of Sally O'Malley until yesterday. However, there are no YouTube videos of any actual SNL skits with Molly Shannon as Sally O'Malley. I don't like wasting my time with all the crappy ads on other video hosting sites, so I settled for this YouTube video of someone imitating Molly Shannon's character. Feel my pain.







Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

a beer sort of girl said...

Know what should make you feel even OLDER? The fact that Molly Shannon, who played this character, hasn't been on the SNL cast since 2001. So this character was popular at least 7 years ago. It's not even a current reference. LOL